Business Phone PBX Solutions
Our unique Business Phone PBX solution allows you to pay-as-you-grow which means you save money without sacrificing features.
FTS manages the complete service so you can focus on your business rather than your phones.
FTS Business PBX service offers features, benefits and TCO advantages that will transform the way your company does business.
Features & Benefits
Advanced PBX functionality combined with local and long distance calling from one service provider
- Reduced Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) due to minimal upfront investment and low monthly service fees
- Seamless business telecommunications for companies operating from a single location or satellite offices including remote and home based employees
- Works with any high speed Internet connection to provide all users with access to the same PBX features regardless of their location worldwide
- Dramatically lowers monthly phone bills with free in-network inter-office calls and unlimited local and long distance calling plans
- Customizable, easy to use features managed online and by one touch controls on the Office telephone
Everything you need from One Company :
Superior Business VoIP Cloud Service & Powerful IP Phones. More features for less money..
Included Calling Features
What’s Included? All of this and more is included when you sign up for FTS Digital Phone service. FTS also provides Internet-enabled capabilities that you can’t get with traditional phone service.
(Click items below for more information)
Rejects calls with blocked caller IDs. Great for stopping telemarketers.
Fully automatic sophisticated tool that prompts callers (depending on set times) to select from phone menus.
Graphical display of the call reports for analysis
Have reports sent to your email to keep track of your call traffic and employees call patterns
In an emergency calls can be rerouted to a backup number of your choice. You will never miss a call
With our Work From Anywhere feature, employees can stay connected no matter where they are with hosted PBX technology